Date(s) - 12/09/2015 - 13/09/2015
Riders Cycle Centre
A weekend in the Saddle. All you need is your bike and a sleeping bag.
Riders Cycle Centre will provide you with,
- Wildcat Bike Packing equipment
- Thermarest sleeping mat
- Alpkit Ti mug, cooker and gas bottle
- Alpkit Hucker water proof and breathable bivvy bag
- Mountain House ready meals. Dinner and breakfast
Stuart will be your guide for the weekend. Stuart has ridden many bike packing trips, events and races. Take a look at his blog and read about some of the exciting trips he has been part of.
A typical weekend trip will consist of the following.
- A meet and greet at Riders Cycle Centre where we shall pack and have a chat over a brew
- Stop for a mid afternoon snack and continue to our overnight bivvy spot
- Dinner and an evening under the stars.
- An early rise, breakfast and the 2nd half of your guided ride.
- Return to HQ by mid afternoon.
The route and the pace will be steady. Its about hours in the saddle and enjoying the views at a more sedate pace. But remember its the Yorkshire Dales so expect some hills.
Bookings are closed for this event.