The 2020 Yorkshire Dales 200 and 300
Saturday August 1st 2020
Please sign on and start your ride between 7 amd 9am
Online entry is closed BUT on-the-day entry is open. £15 CASH, please
The YD200 for 2020 will be a 200-mile road event within the stunning Yorkshire Dales. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE YD200 ROUTE DOWNLOAD
This epic road ride can either be an exhausting non-stop effort or a more relaxed if 17,000ft of climbing can be called relaxed, two-day effort. Bike pack your ride or plan a B&B. I’ll leave that up to you. The route takes in many classic Dales climbs, views and vistas and passes through some beautiful villages, tourist attractions and resupply points.
If you didn’t know already, the YD300 2020 will be the MTB 300km ride. The same route as 2018. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE YD300 ROUTE DOWNLOAD
Keep up to date with any future news by joining the YD Facebook page
The YD300 route remains the same
This year the YD200 will be a road route. A 200-mile road adventure.
Some points of interest and info that may answer some questions.
- It’s either 300 Mtb kilometres or 200 road miles
- It is an individual time trial.
- Due to COVID NO GROUP START.
- Sign on and depart between 7am and 9am.
- I will supply you with a goodie bag on sign on and some hot food on your return.
- The local TURNTABLE CAFE will be open especially for you from 7am till 9am for some hot grub.
- The Clubhouse Coffee & Cycle will be onsite selling fresh ground coffee tea and pastries. PLEASE BRING CASH.
- I’m not your mum and I do not hold hands. Be prepared, look after yourself and be self-sufficient on your ride
- I will man HQ throughout the duration of the event to welcome you back and to console the bailers
- Expect to enter the hurt locker more than once
- Remember my hashtag #smilesandmiles
- Be nice on the trail. Don’t be a dick. Respect everyone and everything. Lock gates behind you and don’t litter.
- Tell everyone how great I am and how the YD event has changed your life for the better.
An ITT like the YD300 and 200 have always tried to adhere to the self-supported philosophy. Please click on this link and acquaint yourself with the written rules.